Spice Up Your Superbowl Party With Geno’s Steaks and Uber
WIN A SUPER BOWL ‘UBER’ TAILGATE WITH A PHILADELPHIA EAGLES PLAYER
Chow Down on Cheesesteaks at Home While Watching the Big Game with Eagles’ Linebacker Connor Barwin
No tickets to the big game? Us neither. Geno’s Steaks and Uber Philadelphia are teaming up to bring the experience (minus the frigid temperatures at MetLife Stadium) to you and 19 best friends!
Yes – you could be hangin’ out on America’s most important Sunday of the year with Philadelphia Eagles’ Linebacker Connor Barwin, your best game-day pals, and some Geno’s Steaks.
- A visit with Connor Barwin
- 20 Geno’s Cheesesteaks (wiz wit, of course)
- Party snacks provided by Pretzel Crisps
- Team gear to wear, share or have signed
- Drinks provided by Red Bull
HOW TO WIN:
- Apply the promotional code UBERTAILGATE to your Uber account in the app or online before Friday, January 31st at 11:59pm to be entered to win
- On Saturday we’ll randomly select one winner to be notified by email
- The lucky winner will see a special Tailgate icon in their app on Sunday, February 2nd
- Request an Uber and your in-home tailgate with Connor Barwin will be en route!
Geno’s Steaks is a Philadelphia restaurant that specializes in making the best cheesesteaks in Philly, using only the freshest ingredients. Geno’s Steaks was founded Joey Vento. Geno’s is located in South Philadelphia at the intersection of 9th Street and Passyunk Avenue. For more information about Geno’s, check out our About us page. You can also follow Geno’s Steaks on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.